winLIFE 4.0 2018 Version 184.108.40.206
Changes/enhancements 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168
- Unit conversion for data import from FE:
So far, it has always been assumed that the units in the Fe file are available for the stress MPa and the coordinates in mm. This has caused problems with FE programs where it was not true. Now you can specify a conversion factor for the stress and the coordinates. The file created for winLIFE *. LST is then generated with the units required by winLIFE (MPa and mm). The original FE results file is not changed.
- Weld seam display for curved surfaces:
For curved surfaces, the normal unit vector can no longer be completely in the curved surface. In the case of strongly curved surfaces, this can also have a negative effect on the result. The permissible deviation of the position of the normal unit vector can now be entered by the user. States that are not plausible are no more displayed in the result visualisation. With a large number of weld seams on curved surfaces, the visualization is improved, because incorrect results are hidden and thus the search for the hot spots is simplified.
- For LST files, the tripod can now also be displayed to identify the weld orientation.
- Fixed error reading from FEA (this version was NOT given to an end user . It was only in use by a Reseller between 1.8.2018 and 8.8.2018, the stresses were shown about 3% too low.)
- Missing links to winLIFE help were added
- In the menu of the FKM module, the display is now updated immediately when the load ratio is entered (e.g. alternating r =-1, swelling r = 0)
- During extrapolation, the rainflow limits are no longer rounded